2021 USA Top Workplace
Cornerstone Systems, Inc. has been named a 2021 USA Top Workplace by Energage, LLC. With a foundation based on our Purpose Statement – “To Provide A Better Place For People to Work”, and backed by our core values, survey results showed Cornerstone employees overwhelmingly felt genuinely appreciated and fulfilled.
Fueled By Exceptional Employees.
Join Some of the Best People You Will Ever Work With.
Find Your Fit. Change Your Life.
Work at the company, who is employee owned, with an entrepreneur spirit, offering an enthusiastic collaborative energized environment. We are problem solvers, brainstormers, collaborators, and knowledge seekers. We are a culture of success.
Life At CS
You can feel our enthusiasm. Every single day. We are an employee-centered, employee-owned culture. That is who we are and how we work. It’s collaborative and motivating, and a lifestyle change working for us. Join our HealthFirst outings for a day of rock climbing or running a 5K marathon, jump in line when the food trucks arrive for lunch, compete in fun employee competitions and help us raise money for local food banks. We work. We play. We donate. Together.
Founder Rick Rodell created the company back in 1997 with the purpose to provide a better place for people to work. That became our official battle cry, backed by solid core values of integrity, honesty, respect, loyalty and never satisfied – we will continuously seek improvement.
The 411 on CS
- Leader in Transportation Solutions
- Year-Over-Year Growth
- Award Winning Organization
- Trusted Leadership
- Employee Centric Focus
- Employee Owned
- MBJ’s Top Employers/Top 100 Private Companies
- MBJ’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Transport Topics Top Freight Brokerage Firms
- Armstrong & Associates Who’s Who in North America Logistics
- SupplyChainBrain’s Top 100 Supply Chain Partners
- Armstrong & Associates Top 100 U.S. Domestic Transportation Management/Freight Brokers