Memphis, TN, April, 2020 – Cornerstone System’s Founder/Chairman Rick Rodell was named to 2020 Memphis Business Power Players. This list displays Memphis’ top executives that continue to change the face and economy of Memphis and the Mid-South.
Rodell founded Cornerstone in 1997 and created an ESOP in 2013 after selling 49 percent of his shares. At the beginning of 2020, Rodell sold his remaining 51 percent back to the company. Rodell now spends a majority of his time mentoring new charity directors and giving back to his community.
With service coverage spanning all of North America, Cornerstone Systems offers intermodal, railcar & railcar consolidation, truck brokerage, LTL, domestic transportation of U.S. imports/exports, container drayage, on-site logistics, warehousing & transloading services, specialized shipments and more.
An employee-owned company. U.S. EPA SmartWay Transport Partner. Better Business Bureau A+ Rating. For more information, visit www.cornerstone-systems.com.